The Knitido Running TS toe socks - your second skin for sports and long distance running.
Toe socks organize the toes in the shoe separately and reactivate and strengthen the perceptive faculty of your toes. The foot participates holistically in the running process. As a model of the TS Series they are trimmed by modern knitting processes for the highest level of fit and wearing comfort. The Running TS model is the only model in the TS series so far without in-shoe anti-slip coating and is suitable for toe shoes and running shoes without a cushioning sole.
Running TS toe socks - advantages:
- Freedom for the toes
- reactivate the sensor system of your toes
- strengthen the muscles of your toes
- experience a new running feeling!
- arch support
- stabilizes the arch of the foot and
- protects the foot muscles from premature fatigue
- perfected fit without wrinkling and slipping
- ergonomic 3D knitting
- Midfoot support area
- deep seated Y-heel
- Climate change in shoes
- balanced microclimate for a fresh, hygienic wearing comfort
- Mesh zone on the back of the foot - for heat and moisture dissipation
- ventilated toe spaces
- conducts moisture from the skin into the fabric
- quick-drying, antibacterial Dralon®
- proven blister protection
- 100% seam-free at the toes - no rubbing, chafing, pressing when walking
- fixed at heel, metatarsus and toes fixed at the foot - does not slip
Running TS toe socks - Toe freedom and blister protection while running
Our running socks counteract blisters and prolong your walking ability noticeably. You can cope with this alone thanks to the individual toe pockets and the supporting band on the metatarsus.
Material - robust, proven and hygienic:
For the material, Knitido continues to rely on the proven mix of Dralon® and cotton. The material has proven to be robust, quick-drying, easy-care and antimicrobial. The socks can be washed hygienically up to 60°C and do not shrink.